Check if you have what it takes:
This position fills a key role in the company by establishing and managing an agile software development process.If you feel you are the right candidate, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Education and Experience
Various degrees of education and experience will be considered provided the applicant's experience demonstrates the following requirements:
* Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering degree
* or more years experience in project management of coplex projects
* Excellent communication, fact discovery, and follow through skills.
* Experience in a commercial software development firm
* Experience with open source software
* Demonstrated leadership and implementation of company-wide initiatives, in particular with regard to the software development process
* Experience with managing releases for multiple titles on multiple concurrent platforms
* Collecting input from engineering on feature implementations and development time
* Creating and maintaining the agile software development process.
* Reporting back project milestones to head of engineering and product management
* Identifying engineering issues that impact development and work with core product team (Product Management, Engineering, Quality Assurance) to resolve those issues.
* Providing feedback on development milestones
* Skills/Abilities/Knowledge/Personal Suitability
* Excellent understanding of the software development process (Tools and Techniques) , in particular agile development processes
* Solid understanding of SCRUM
* Solid understanding of Open Source Software Development
* Good Understanding of Software Quality Assurance Practices
* Basic Programming Knowledge (OOP, C++, Automation Scripting)
* Highly Focused on Continuous Improvement
* Able to work in and with a remoted team